Storage Made Simple
What to Do Before Storage
- Add baking soda packages to the interior of your vehicle to remove bad odor
- Lubricate door hinges to prevent jams
- Disconnect your car battery
- Close all windows
How You Should Handle Your Vehicle After Storage
- Charge the battery before starting the car
- Remove the baking soda packages and let the interior air out
- Check for damages and loose connections
- Pump the brakes
- Check all functions of the vehicle after turning it on
- Let your car warm up before exiting the facility
- Deep clean your vehicle
*Check all the functions one more time after you have used the vehicle for a few hours!
Call Maine Boat RV Storage now to learn more!